Coaching to regenerate mind, body & spirit
Signs You're Ready for Coaching
- What you know, no longer works
- Your wellbeing has faded
- You want something more
- You sense something is missing
- Life delivered a major interruption or opportunity
- A mid-cycle bell is ringing
- You have self-help fatigue
What People Are Saying About Sara
• She’s a perceptive and curious questioner with deep intent to help people see things clearly.
• We all need people to be honest to improve ourselves and set realistic expectations. Sara did a wonderful job of both things!
• Sara helps people be more of who they are.
• You are helping me make my dream possible!
• Sara can do projects that are very strategic and techy. Yet in another instant she is a communicator and personal life motivator. She leads teams with her vision.
• Sara has a powerful ability to use both sides of her brain. She is an academic genius, yet she is able to understand spiritual concepts that go beyond the mind. She is able to practice mindfulness and love with an intellectual twist.
• Sara helps businesses and people get pointed in the right direction.
• Sara is a strategic thinker able to listen to situations, challenging circumstances, digging deeper to underlying root problems that are not easily recognizable.
• Honesty; she puts everything out on the table and brings awareness and insight
• Ability to listen, encourage, and turn those observations into actionable long-term plans.
How Coaching Works
Content: All coaching is 100% tailored to you. An introductory process sows the seeds for a fruitful coaching relationship and gets us both clear on your coaching priorities. During coaching you’ll learn and practice a growth model you can use for your lifetime.
Format: Via phone or video call. Local clients may choose in-person sessions.
Duration: New client engagements are 13 or 26 weeks. If you want to work together longer, let’s do it. However, I’ll invite you first to take a break to test your new discoveries and skills.
Cadence: Regular interaction supports progress. We meet every 7-14 days for 50 minutes. ‘Homework’ and mid-session check-ins keep you active in growth and discovery.
Extra Value: In the mid-cycle reflection process, you brief me on what’s happening before we meet for coaching. We avoid spending time ‘catching-up’ and move quickly to what matters most. Plus, you’ll have quick-contact support between sessions to keep momentum and celebrate your breakthroughs in real time.
Start Coaching Today
Introduction: Schedule a conversation to discover whether we’re a fit. Or contact me with questions.
Complete Intake: Select your coaching program, sign agreement and remit payment. Complete introductory worksheets in advance of your first session.
Coaching Engagement: Kick-off with 90-120 minute session then 13 or 26 weeks of regularly scheduled coaching conversations. Get Quick-Contact Support as needed.
Coaching is choice and investment for yourself and your future. I’m humbled to support and serve you.