Sara Hebert works with people wired for growth. She helps entrepreneurs, executives and meaning-makers of all kinds build a stronger inner game to thrive in any conditions. Her work as coach and business professional draws on two decades of success and deep understanding of how individuals and organizations thrive. Creating meaningful change is Sara’s sweet spot.
Sara is a dot connector, an and person: Heart and horsepower. Business and human essence. Discipline and play. Elbow grease and trust. Even her credentials are combo: two undergrad degrees in business and psychology, an MBA in finance and strategy from Yale School of Management, and certification as a transformative coach.
Her interests include skiing and mountain sports, camping, sailing, and brain and human performance science. Sara is a professional ski instructor, mother, dedicated wellness and nutrition practitioner, student of astrology, outdoor enthusiast and open-hearted adventurer.
- Youngest child in family of 8 in ND
- First airplane flight at age 18 to Los Angeles to interview for college scholarship
- Worked for HRH Prince Charles while living in London
- Full-page cover photo on industry magazine for pioneering approach and team’s award-winning technology post 9-11
- Missed a turn on a local hike and ended up with spontaneous, first-time paragliding flight off the mountain
- Earned Professional Ski Instructor Certification one year after learning to ski
- Rescued via helicopter off PNW mountain after sliding down snow pack and climbing down waterfall before exhausting self-propelled exit options
- Played competitive beach volleyball in Southern CA
- Adrift at sea while sailing due to rudder malfunction. Rescued by Grenadines Coast Guard ~16 hours later
- Official business name is after pet Rhodesian Ridgeback (R.I.P.), a Swahili name meaning purpose