Coaching-Ski Combo: More Details
What to Expect on the Snow
Coaching on the Lifts (COTL) is a customized experience for you. The structure alternates stimulating professional coaching conversation during lift rides and breaks with flow-state activity of alpine skiing/riding. The brain-body combination and break-through nature of flow-state opens possibility for powerful shifts and insights. COTL is designed for you to tap in and level up. It’s the ultimate refresh!
This coaching-ski combo is suited for skiers and snowboarders at intermediate skill level and above. Ski instruction* IS NOT part of this package. Creating flow state is a primary factor of terrain selection for this experience. Late morning start times are ideal for advanced/expert-level skiers to catch fresh tracks off-piste and on diamond runs prior to coaching session. *Coach Sara holds PSIA certification of Alpine Level 1 and Children’s Specialist 1.
- Indoor facilities are closed except for restroom use and essential health and safety reasons. Guests should plan ahead for grab-and-go food options only.
- Reservations or lift ticket pre-purchase required. Use these links for season pass holder reservations or advance lift ticket purchase for non-pass holders. Note, same day lift-ticket purchase is not guaranteed based on guest volume safety considerations.
- Face coverings required. Face coverings are required to access the mountain, in all indoor spaces, in any line, in chairlifts, and whenever you’re unable to maintain physical distance.
- Cashless transactions only. This includes at restaurants, Ski and Ride School, and all other points of sale.
Weather, Refunds & Other
Your booking is considered final after you submit signed Coaching Contract and Release Waver and remit full payment. $330 for 3 hour session. $600 for double session. Price includes only COTL Coaching services. Price does not include transportation, resort access, lift ticket, equipment, gear or meals. You must obtain lift ticket/pass in advance and arrive to your session geared up and ready to ski/ride. As with many things in life, weather conditions are out of our control. If you elect to forfeit your session due to weather conditions, a refund will not be issued. Make-up session may be scheduled at the discretion and availability of Coach. Refunds are issued only in the case of mountain or road closure preventing access to resort area or in the event Coach must cancel for any reason. Be sure to check weather, driving and slope conditions in advance of session and arrive on-time, prepared for conditions.
Before Your Coaching on the Lifts Session
+ Place calendar hold for your COTL preferred date.
+ Review and sign Coaching Agreement and Release Waiver.
+ Complete electronic payment: $330 for 3 hour session. $600 for double session.
+ Submit completed intake forms 48 hours prior to on-the-snow session as background for your coaching experience.
+ Secure ski lift pass (non-pass holders) or reservation (seasons pass holders)
+ Gear up and be ready to hit the slopes at your confirmed day and time.
Yes, bring on the refresh!
Book Your Session Now
Use the calendar section below to request your COTL experience. Please do so 3 days prior to your desired coaching date to allow time for intake process and logistics. Occasionally last minute scheduling is possible. To inquire send an email directly to hello @ sarajhebert.com.
1. Place a calendar hold. Use the calendar below to reserve your desired date and time. Please allow 3 days to finalize booking. If a desired date shows as unavailable, place hold on an alternate date that works for you and add your first choice date information in comments.
2. Read Details Page. Know what to expect before your refresh.
3. Submit intake forms and payment. Using email Instructions to Complete Your Booking, complete and sign forms and remit payment. Plus, we’ll call to be sure you have everything you need for a great coaching-ski session.
4. ** IMPORTANT: Be sure make a reservation or purchase lift ticket for your scheduled COTL date. See Covid-19 Update above for details.