Coaching for Meaningful Success
Yes, you’re ready to level-up!
Highest achievers in every discipline work with expert coaches. If you could reach the next level solo, you’d already be at your desired destination.
By choosing a great coach, you create an advantage for growth and change. Our work together strengthens your personal wisdom and focuses your energy to be and do you better than ever. Plus, you’ll learn and practice a growth model to use anytime to elevate your path of happiness and success.
Clients tell me repeatedly that our work together leads to powerful insights, accelerated results and creates clarity and ease even years after our coaching engagement ends. Your investment in yourself and coaching pays dividends indefinitely.
How it Works
Content: All coaching is 100% tailored to you. An intake process jumps us quickly to your priorities and focus. You’ll learn and practice a growth model throughout your coaching experience and beyond.
Format: Via phone or video call. Local clients may choose in-person sessions.
Duration: New client engagements are 13 weeks. If you want to work together longer than a quarter year, let’s do it. However, I’ll invite you first to take a break and test your new discoveries and skills on your own.
Cadence: Regular interaction supports progress. We meet every 7-14 days for 50 minutes. ‘Homework’ and mid-session check-ins keep you active in your growth and discovery process.
Extra Value: In the mid-cycle reflection process, you brief me on what’s happening before we meet for coaching. We avoid spending time ‘catching-up’ and move quickly to what matters most. Plus, you’ll have quick-contact support between sessions to keep momentum and celebrate your breakthroughs in real time.
Signs You're Ready for Coaching
- What you know to do no longer works. It’s time for a new approach, perspective or skills, because what got you here won’t get you there.
- You want something more. You can be at the top of your game and feel pulled to reach new levels. In tough times, this can feel louder or more urgent.
- You sense something is missing. That’s not cause for shame or concern. It’s a sign wisdom is surfacing. Know it’s time to step into new and more.
- Life delivers a major or unexpected interruption or opportunity. Navigating change and building new capacity calls for integration. An intentional approach avoids the train wreck of old/bad practices meeting new territory.
- A mid-cycle bell is ringing. A fresh view during a major life segment can move you out of a valley to a new horizon. Think mid-life, career, relationship (yes, I coach partners), start-up cycle, parenting, retirement, etc.
- You have self-help fatigue. Your answers are not in a book written by someone else. That’s why our focus is you uncovering your own answers.
How to Get Started
Choose: Schedule an introductory conversation to answer to your questions and discover whether we’re a good fit. If you’re not ready for a chat but have questions, contact me with details.
Complete Intake: Yes, it’s a go! Next select your coaching package, sign coaching agreement and remit payment. Complete intake worksheets to prepare for your Coaching Introduction session.
Coaching Engagement: Kick-off with 90-120 minute session then 13 weeks of regularly scheduled coaching conversations. Get Quick-Contact Support as needed.
Groups and organizations: Schedule a calendar appointment to start the conversation about your customized engagement.
You’re making a terrific choice and investment in yourself and your future. I’m humbled to support and serve you.